1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
When Stephen (the hubs) reads this, he'll LOL, as will my mother. I would have to say hot dogs. Or maybe eggs and toast. Want me to come over and cook tonight? HA!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
My wedding ring, which doesn't hardly ever comes off so this is not a problem. Every other item I thought of also came along with a memory of leaving it. Usually accidentally. Whoops. :)
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
The bathroom. Good thing since I'm there about half the day. Ok, ok. Probably not what you had in mind, right, Lid? I really like going to the Indy Children's Museum. Always something new to explore.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
Both of our maternal grandfathers are named William. (PS - that's Stephen's contribution to today's post. It's nice to hear from him. I should ask him to do next week's Dozen.)
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
was able to see my feet while standing.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Oh. That's a dangerous one. Practical answer? Diapers. Selfish answer? Fresh flowers.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
that I chew milkshakes. You know, those little tiny ice crystals could form a choking hazard unless properly masticated.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
A fountain Pepsi (aka Nectar of the Gods) from the gas station across the street
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
our church's praise team practices. We have a great time messing around and occasionally accomplishing something akin to practice.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Work on Caleb's baby book. I'd like to have it up to date before the next baby arrives.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Don't know. I'll be on the lookout.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Today I'm going on a field trip with both kiddos to the local petting zoo. It'll be nice to see them in a school setting.