Also, while I'm actually blogging for once, I'd best take a crack at the Random Dozen.
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
While I would not say pleasant, fussy doesn't fit either. If I'm really sick, I just want to be withdrawn and free of responsibility.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
"Sweet mother of pearl! Another day off!"
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Desire and ability to cook.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
No, because it would clash with the Christmas decorations. Yeah, that's right. I said Christmas decorations. Don't judge. :)
5. What song is on your mind today?
The Wonderpets theme song. Very sad.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
I like movies. Pretty much all of them if the content is clean.
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
Well, I don't know exactly. I'd rather deal with the feelings right away, I suppose. Mine tend to get more intense if they're ignored.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
Frequent smiling, which happened to show off his dimples. Sigh.
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
It always starts pounding away as my doctor searches for the baby's heartbeat at each appointment. This will, I'm sure, lessen as I'm feeling him move more and more, but it always makes me catch my breath.
Oh yeah. We're having a baby boy. :)
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
I liked addressing all the cards and envelopes, delivering them... Candy was also appreciated.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
Heart-shaped Peppermint Patties
12. Red or pink?
Red all the way.
Congratulations on it being another boy :) I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly
I enjoyed reading your answers today...Congratulations on your baby boy!
That's exciting that you are having another boy!
Congratulations! Enjoyed reading your answers!
until next time... nel
You are so witty. I was just telling my brother today (Donnie) how much I enjoy you. And it tickles me, as my mom would say, that you enjoyed the addressing of envelopes. That is very much like your mother and me. Family! Yes, we are. Excited about that baby boy.
First, congrats! I'm Judd Corizan from the meme Sunday Stealing. (http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com) I thought I'd take the time to invite you and all Random Dozen players to join us this and every Sunday. We have a group of great players who participate. We usually post by 3PM Eastern time on Saturdays.
Post a Comment