1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?
While pregnant, I would say the Tinman. "If I only had a heart..." Zero nice and/or sympathy left for other mortals. I really do try and keep it under control, though, because I don't believe raging hormones are an excuse for being rude. Sometimes that even works!
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
Well this complicated process begins with the good ol' "What's clean?" question. And that about settles it.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
SPIDERS. Ugh and shiver.
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?
One large and one small. Both are naked right now.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
Nope. I like overwhelming emotions. Thank goodness.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?
The man was a musical genius, but I don't own any of his stuff. And I can't fix that now because there's probably a premium on all of his albums for the time being.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?
I don't know, but I think you're right. Maybe it's jealousy. :)
9. Enjoy horseback riding?
Very much. I've been several times, including right after Stephen proposed. Good times...
10. Shoes--practical or stylish?
It breaks my heart to say this, but one glance at my shoe collection SCREAMS practical. Sigh.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.
Her name was PJ. Actually, I believe on her AKC certificate it was P. Jeanie Johnson, but she was called PJ. I loved that dog and cried when she had to be put down. Mom and Dad have the pics.
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?
Counting the Real Simple subscription I got for us? Ok, that would be none. My teacher-ly habit is not to shop until I'm on break. That was a bit nerve-wracking the year that we were still in school on Dec. 23rd, but I made it. I like the pressure of a deadline, and I make faster decisions.