Actually, it's Random Dozen Day, back again like a breath of fresh, creative air. Back again like those 10 pounds of baby weight around my middle. (Maybe not quite like that last one. I actually enjoy the R12.)
1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Don't remember. Lately, dealing with postpartum depression has been more "cry till you laugh." But it is much better now than at first.
2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
Buy lots of Pepsi.
3. Do you volunteer anywhere?
No, but I'm hoping to be able to help out @ my school this year. We'll see if that works out.
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it?
STRAWBERRIES. I love them just about any way I can get them -- fresh out of our garden, sliced, over ice cream, slightly sugared for juiciness is my favorite, I think.
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?
Fairly small. What I lack in friends I make up for with family, of which I have an abundance in the immediate area. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, since I hear a lot about women and how crucial their girlfriend relationships to them. I really feel like I'm on the outside looking in on that matter.
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go?
Stephen's family had an unofficial reunion last week, and it was great. The things we did aren't always how I would have planned my free and/or vacation time, but it was with people I love.
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up?
Pepsi. See #2.
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer?
Yup. Grand Haven, MI. See also #6.
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time?
My nail clippers. But when I DO need them, it's usually fabric-snagging kind of urgent.
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far?
Well, of the whoppin' two I have as choices, Toy Story 3 wins. It's got sentimental value as TS2 was the first date movie, and TS3 was the last official date night before Joshua was born.
11. Describe a perfect summer day.
It would be not hot. Probably in Ireland or something, because their idea of a heat wave is 80 degrees. Maybe Alaska.
12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!
Will post asap.
Loved the answers, and thanks for the cool R12. Where would I be without your vocab embellishments?
Oooooh! Hope your cry-til-laugh swaps back over to laughing-until-you-cry. And I love the R12 code name :o)
I think Linda needs to adopt the R12 lingo : )
Your movie story was cute...I loved TS3. My kids are mostly all grown up so I could relate. Actually they are grown up but I don't like saying that.
Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment