- Tuesday night was ballroom dancing night. It was so much fun!! We learned cha cha, rumba, and samba. I also learned a little about taking Stephen's lead. (Shocking, I know!) I thought we did pretty well, and we would love to find a class we could take in the Marion area. Of course then we have to worry about babysitters, free nights (which we don't have), etc. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
- Wednesday we took Sutton and traveled to the Virginia Living Museum. A little pricey, but it is a great interactive museum for kiddos. Pics to follow as soon as I feel like taking them off my camera. :)
- Thursday was MAN DAY. Since there were 4 females and 10 males, it had to happen sometime. We went to Bass Pro Shop and Harbor Freight, both firsts for me. Thursday night was another swim night.
- Friday was time to leave. :( There was much begging for us to stay longer, but we had stayed as long as possible. Little did we know that "Baby" Deacon (2 yrs old) had plans to keep us anyway. As we said our goodbyes, Deacon was playing in the car and LOCKED HIMSELF IN!! Our keys were already in the car. The stereo was blaring, and he had started up our GPS. Smart kid. So we laughed and tried to get him to hit the unlock button to no avail. Then his mildly brilliant older brother, Truman, thought of using a laser pointer to show him what button to push. It worked like a charm, and we were on the road.
- We drove to Cleveland where my brother is in the hospital having some tests run. It was nice to see the family, and they appreciated having visitors since they're five hours from home. Tomorrow is the big day where the docs will review Nate's collected data and let him know if surgery is an option.
- Home again, home again, jiggity jig
And now we're in the home stretch to the end of the school year. Yessssssssssss.